OUR UNIFORM & LOGO IS CHANGING
We are excited to let you know, from September 2023, our uniform is changing and our Governors have approved the attached colours. Using Abdul's design (in class 5A), the logo is also changing - WELL DONE ABDUL
There is a year change over period (Sept 23 - July 24) whereby your child can wear either uniform, to allow an extra school year for you to buy the new one which will become compulsory from September 2024.
You will also see the signage around our school grounds changing to the new colour scheme & logo. Just a reminder our uniform is available from Abbey Street Shopping Centre in Accrington (next door to the main Post Office) or from Whitakers at Oswaldtwistle Mills. Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All children are required to wear school uniform. Below is a list of our school uniform. Please clearly label all school clothing with your child's full name and class - it really helps!
Our uniform can be purchased from Abbey Street Shopping Centre in Accrington next door to the main Post Office or from Whitakers at Oswaldtwistle Mills.
- Navy blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Light blue polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Blue and white check dress
- Navy headscarf (optional)
- Black shoes (not trainers or boots)
Please also note:
- Children may wear a watch or fitness tracker - this should not be able to receive messages (optional)
- Small, stud earrings may only be worn if children can remove them for PE lessons. No other jewellery is allowed
- Suitable hair accessories for long hair to keep it tied up but no large bows or decorations
- Hair should not be shaven or have patterns and lines shaved
- No nail varnish, false nails, hair extensions, dyed hair or tattoos
PE and Forest School Uniform
Children in Years 2 to 6 come come to school in their PE uniform on the days their class are doing PE or taking part in a sports after school club. To ensure that children are warm enough they should wear:
- Navy PE hoody
- Navy shorts or navy school jogging bottoms
- Light blue round neck PE top
All children will be taking part in Forest School sessions and will need:
- Navy waterproof trousers
- Navy waterproof jacket
- Wellington boots or old trainers
- Children will need a change of clothing with long trousers and long sleeves
Please note that ALL uniform should have the school logo or be plain.