Year 5 and 6 children
As a playground leader, you will be part of a proactive and friendly team who will engage children with fun games and activities on the playground.
· Willing to perform this role in your playtime up to three times per week
· Deliver fun and engaging games and activities to small groups of children on the playground
· Be responsible for and organise resources and activities on the playground
· Attend regular meetings and feedback on the effectiveness of the activities
· Have a good imagination of how we can motivate children to move in a fun and enjoyable way
· Enthusiastic, patient, proactive and dynamic when delivering engaging activities
· Imaginative in creating games that help children move in a fun way
· Assertive and remain calm when dealing with other children
· Passionate in helping others
· Friendly and positive.
· A team player willing to work with others to achieve success for all.
· Organised and committed.
· A confident speaker.
· Well-presented in uniform and appearance.
· Be able to demonstrate the school’s Raise values
· Able to liaise and converse with staff, children and the wider community